Lemon Coconut Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quick breads are always welcome when we're in a hurry and still want to be a homebaked hero in the kitchen! This Lemon Coconut Bread will do just that for you...it's light, sweet, and has the perfect hint of lemon flavor in every bite!
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in sugar and coconut.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir just until combined. Add in butter and stir until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!