Mama's Mini Cinnis
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Get excited for these Mini Cinnis because they are P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N! Mama will be proud of how superb you've become in the kitchen and when you see the happy faces of those around your table, you'll be proud of yourself, too!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 4 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Stir together butter and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over 1 side of each rectangle. Sprinkle with pecans. Roll up jellyroll fashion, starting at long end (see note). Gently cut each log into a 6 (1-inch-thick) slices, using a serrated knife. Place rolls, 1/4-inch apart, into 2 (8-inch) greased cake pans, placing 3 in the center.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Remove from pans. Cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla; drizzle over warm rolls.
To make slicing easier, place unbaked rolls on a baking sheet, and freeze 10 minutes. You can easily double this recipe for a crowd.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!