Mini Cream Cheese Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 rolls
- 14 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 29 Min
These may be mini, but you'll wish they were giant. Guess you'll just have to go back for more helpings because these Mini Cream Cheese Rolls are melt-in-your-mouth good.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 8 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese, granulated sugar, and lemon juice; spread cream cheese mixture evenly over each rectangle. Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting at long end. Gently cut each log into 6 slices. Place rolls, cut side up, in an ungreased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar and milk in a mall bowl; stir in vanilla. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Chocolate Glaze: Microwave 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Drizzle chocolate over warm rolls. Orange glaze: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange rind, 2 tablespoons orange juice, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.