We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No matter the celebration, our Parmesan Popovers will add a special touch to your bread basket. Popovers are a cinch to make with our easy recipe, and the extra flavor from the Parmesan cheese makes your homemade popovers an instant hit!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, the milk, eggs, butter, flour, and salt; beat with a wooden spoon until smooth. Pour batter evenly into muffin cups and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and puffy. Cool slightly before removing from muffin cups. Serve immediately.
Looking for some other tasty additions to your bread basket? Your gang is sure to love our Angel Biscuits!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!