We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 30 Min
Take out the party hats and noisemakers 'cause slice after slice of this hearty bread yells, "Let's party!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeño pepper (1 whole pepper, seeded)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry taco seasoning mix
What To Do:
Coat a 9-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. On a lightly floured board, roll out thawed bread dough to 8- x 11-inch.
Layer dough with ham, onion, bell peppers, jalapeño pepper, Italian seasoning, cheese and taco seasoning mix. Roll up dough, jelly-roll fashion, tucking in ends as you roll and place seam side down in prepared loaf pan.
- Cover with a damp cloth and allow to rise 1 hour. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. and bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool before slicing.
This is great rewarmed just put it into a 200 degrees F. oven for 15 to 20 minutes and WOW!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.