Quick Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 dozen
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
This variation on an old favorite can be made so quickly; it'll be a sweet surprise!
What You'll Need:
1 tablespoon butter, melted
teaspoon vanilla extract
teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and vanilla; mix well and set aside. In another small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Unroll crescent rolls and pinch seams together to form a large rectangle. Brush butter mixture evenly over dough, then sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Roll up dough jelly-roll style, starting from long side. Cut into 12 equal slices. Place slices cut side down 1/2 inch apart into prepared cake pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and invert over a serving plate. Allow to cool slightly; serve warm.
If you want to make theses ahead of time, prepare the dough in the cake pan, cover it with plastic wrap, and refrigerate it until just before ready to bake and serve.
If you liked this recipe, then we know you'll love our Maple Breakfast Buns!
There are so many different recipes you can make with cinnamon! Check out our collection of Dessert Ideas: Top 9 Recipes with Cinnamon.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 25 14