Rolled Cheese Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (11-ounce) package, refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 cups (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 pound salami, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
What To Do:
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the bread dough and pat out to a rectangle about 12- x 14-inches.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the dough, then top with salami. Place the roasted peppers over the salami, then roll up the dough tightly, starting with the short side. Pinch the edges together to seal and place seam side down into an ungreased baking dish. Brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting. To serve, cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!