Rolled Cheese Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (11-ounce) package, refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 cups (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 pound salami, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
What To Do:
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the bread dough and pat out to a rectangle about 12- x 14-inches.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the dough, then top with salami. Place the roasted peppers over the salami, then roll up the dough tightly, starting with the short side. Pinch the edges together to seal and place seam side down into an ungreased baking dish. Brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting. To serve, cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!