Seven Minute Cinnamon Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 9 Min
Is it possible to make steaming-hot cinnamon buns in less than 10 minutes? It sure is, with the help of the microwave!
What You'll Need:
- 1 large (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
What To Do:
- Separate the biscuit dough and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces; place the pieces in a large bowl. Pour the melted butter over the biscuit pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine the granulated sugar, cinnamon, and pecans. Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the biscuit pieces and toss until evenly coated.
- Place the dough mixture in a microwave-safe 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Cook in the microwave at 70 percent power for 5 minutes. Remove from the microwave, let cool for 2 minutes, then invert onto a platter.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and milk to make a glaze; drizzle over the warm cinnamon buns, and serve.
Did you know that it's as easy as 1, 2, 3 to make an omelet in the microwave? Simply beat 2 or 3 eggs, place them in a microwave-safe pie plate, and microwave at 100 percent power for 1 to 2 minutes. Fold in half, and enjoy! Of course, we can mix in our favorite cheese or chopped cooked veggies or meats to make our quick omelets extra special.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.