Shortcut Amish Friendship Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Shortcut Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!
What You'll Need:
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat two 9- x 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Stir liquid mixture into flour mixture and combine well. Evenly divide mixture into 2 loaf pans.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Let cool 15 minutes, then invert and finish cooling on wire rack.
We've got even more easy Amish recipes for you to enjoy. Just check out our collections!:
We think the Shortcut Amish Friendship Bread is the perfect gift to give along with a hug on National Hugging Day. Click here to learn more about this internationally-recognized holiday!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!