Sour Cream Cornbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Sour Cream Cornbread is so melt-in-your-mouth good that we're sure it'll become a year-round favorite in your house. Add it to your everyday dinner bread basket or serve it during the holidays!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising cornmeal mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a 10" cast-iron skillet. Heat skillet in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Stir together cornmeal mix and flour in a large bowl; add corn and remaining ingredients, stirring just until blended. Pour batter into hot lightly greased skillet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and cornbread pulls away from sides of skillet.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!