Sour Cream Cornbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Melt-in-your-mouth good, this Sour Cream Cornbread turns a golden color that will become a year-round favorite in your house.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising cornmeal mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free sour cream
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a 10" cast-iron skillet. Heat skillet in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Stir together cornmeal mix and flour in a large bowl; add corn and remaining ingredients, stirring just until blended. Pour batter into hot lightly greased skillet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and cornbread pulls away from sides of skillet.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.