Sour Cream Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The touch of sour cream in the batter, adds a melt-in-your mouth tasty texture to our Sour Cream Muffins, that makes them all the more decadent.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, egg, sugar, and butter; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon equally into muffin cups and bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until light golden and a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.
For a fancy go-along, combine 1 stick softened butter with 2 thinly sliced scallions and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder; mix well. Place on a piece of plastic wrap and form into a log. Chill until firm; remove the plastic wrap and slice into butter rounds just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!