We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 muffins
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Bring something "light and bright" to your table. With orange marmalade swirled into a basic muffin batter, these are a perfect breakfast or brunch go-along.
What You'll Need:
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat egg and egg whites until fluffy. Add sugar and beat until creamy. With a spoon, stir in flour, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, butter, and vanilla; mix until well combined, then stir in marmalade.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with batter and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.