White Chocolate Macadamia Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen
- COOK TIME
- 11 Min
White chocolate was made for this recipe! Yummy and worthy of finishing every last bite, your tummy will thank you for making and enjoying these muffins!
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar; stir in chocolate and nuts. Make a well in center of mixture.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour into well of biscuit mix mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin, filling each cup two-thirds full. Bake 11 to 12 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from muffin tin immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!