Brownie Point Brownies
- 9 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
teaspoon baking powder
cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup sugar
cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine hot water and instant coffee granules over medium heat; stir until coffee is completely dissolved. Stir in sugar and butter, and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Stir in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour mixture then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan then cut into squares.
Brownies are one of everyone's all time favorite sweets! Here's another chewy, chocolaty treat you can try.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 17 11