Brownie Point Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This awesome recipe for cake-like mocha-flavored brownies will surely earn you brownie points, no matter who you bake these for. With a hint of coffee running through the batter, Brownie Point Brownies will perk up everyone's taste buds.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine hot water and instant coffee granules over medium heat; stir until coffee is completely dissolved. Stir in sugar and butter, and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Stir in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour mixture then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan then cut into squares.
Brownies are one of everyone's all time favorite sweets! Here's another chewy, chocolaty treat you can try.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!