We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread half of brownie batter into prepared baking pan. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy. Spoon over brownie batter, then top with remaining brownie batter. Using a table knife, "cut" through batter and swirl to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool, then cut into bars and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!