- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread half of brownie batter into prepared baking pan. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy. Spoon over brownie batter, then top with remaining brownie batter. Using a table knife, "cut" through batter and swirl to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool, then cut into bars and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES