Chocolate Mug Brownie
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Min
Imagine a rich, warm, chocolate-y brownie microwaved in your mug in only a minute. Yup, that's all it takes to make this dessert-for-one that has the extra bonus of only the mug to wash!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- In a microwaveable 12-ounce coffee mug, combine butter, water, vanilla, and salt; whisk well. Add cocoa powder, sugar, and flour, whisking well after each addition.
- Microwave 60 to 75 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Be careful not to overcook.
- Serve this with a scoop of coffee ice cream for an extra special treat!
- Looking for another cozy dessert like this brownie in a mug? Then be sure to check out our Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 02 14