Double Chocolate Caramel Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rich, chewy, and irresistible, these soft and gooey brownies combine all of your favorite flavors into one incredible dessert. Bring 'em to the next bake sale or surprise the office with some treats. You know everyone's gonna wanna try one of these Double Chocolate Caramel Brownies!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German or other chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup (1 sticks) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (7 ounces each) packages chocolate-covered caramels
- 1 cup (six-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 dgreees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, and pecans, stirring with a spoon until a dough forms.
- Press half dough (2 cups) into a greased and floured 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Bake 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized saucepan, over low heat, melt caramels with remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- Remove from oven and pour chocolate chips over warm dough. Spread melted caramels over chips, then cover top with remaining dough. Bake 20 minutes. Cool in refrigerator 30 minutes before cutting.
If you prefer, you can use plain caramels rather than chocolate-covered ones.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!