Double Chocolate Toffee Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Attention, chocolate lovers! What do you get when you make this chocolate brownie recipe? A double dose of chocolate, a jolt of java, and buttery goodness of toffee!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) package chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1 (11.5-ounce) package dark chocolate chips (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3/4 cup toffee bits, divided
- 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in double chocolate chips and coffee granules. Pour brownie mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toffee bits.
- Bake 27 to 29 minutes, or just until brownies pull away from sides of pan. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup toffee bits and 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.