- about 30 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
These are the Fudgy Brownies that we all loved as kids. You remember how good they were, but do you remember them being this simple?
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
cup baking cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks (see Note)
- 1 cup chopped nuts, your favorite type (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place melted butter in a large bowl; add cocoa and stir until well blended. Add sugar; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour, vanilla, and salt; stir just until combined. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts. Spread batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake about 40 minutes, or until done. Cool and cut into serving-sized pieces.
NOTE: Sure, semisweet chocolate chips may be substituted for the chunks.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 19 14