Gooey Mocha Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 dozen
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
They say life's short so we should eat dessert first and with these Gooey Mocha Brownies you'll have no other option. They're so scrumptious waiting to eat them won't be an option... you'll want to dig right in!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 large eggs, lightly beater
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring often. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips; stir until chocolate melts. Add eggs, stirring well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; add to chocolate mixture, stirring well. Add pecans. Spoon into a greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
If you're fond of a fudgy brownie, you'll love these. Just beware-they're so gooey you may have trouble cutting them into square. The only other trouble you may have is having them disappear too fast!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!