Ice Cream Brownie Bowl
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Here's a way to make a couple of everyday desserts into one very special dessert - great for a special day (or for making any day special!).
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (21-1/2 ounces) brownie mix
cup toffee bits
- About 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- About 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
What To Do:
- Prepare the brownies according to the package directions, folding the toffee bits into the batter, and bake in a greased 9" X 13" baking pan. Underbake the brownies slightly (for a chewier consistency) and cool thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, line a round bowl (about 2-1/2 quarts) with plastic wrap. Place about 2/3 of the brownies into the bowl in big chunks; press the brownies together, molding them to the bowl, up to about an inch from the top of the bowl. Spoon the vanilla ice cream into the bowl, and press it firmly over the brownie crust, completely covering it. Place the remaining brownies over the top and press firmly into the ice cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- To serve: Remove the top layer of plastic wrap, invert the bowl onto a serving platter, and thaw for about 10 minutes. Then wrap the bowl with a warm dish towel and let stand for a few minutes more. Remove the bowl, then the remaining plastic wrap. Cover the top with whipped cream.
How 'bout topping it with chocolate sprinkles or more toffee bits?
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 09 13