Marbled Brownie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A swirl of cream cheese in the batter of our homemade Marbled Brownie Bars is the secret to these to-die-for brownies that you can take all the credit for baking yourself.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Spread half the brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter then top with remaining half of the batter. Using a table knife, cut through the batter, swirling to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool then cut into bars and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.