- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
What You'll Need:
1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (16-ounce) package fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan and an 8-inch round pan with cooking spray. Pour equal amounts of batter into each pan and spread over pan bottoms.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; let cool completely.
- Without cutting, remove whole brownie from square pan and place diagonally on a large platter.
- Without cutting, remove whole brownie from round pan and place on cutting board. Cut circle in half and place the halves on the platter with flat sides against the top two sides of the diagonal, forming a heart shape.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and whipped topping until smooth. With a wet table knife, spread whipped topping mixture evenly over brownie heart then arrange the strawberries evenly over the topping. Cut and serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
To make it extra fancy, melt some chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over entire heart before slicing. Just before serving, top each slice with an extra dollop of whipped topping. Mmm!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
05 04 14