Ultimate Fudgy Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 15 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks (see Note)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place melted butter in a large bowl; add cocoa and stir until well blended. Add sugar; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour, vanilla, and salt; stir just until combined. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts, if desired. Spread batter in baking dish.
- Bake about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into serving-sized pieces.
- Semisweet chocolate chips can be substituted for the chocolate chunks.
- A glass of milk goes great with these, but so does a nice tall glass of Iced Tea!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!