Bananas Foster Crunch Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to make your family feel pampered? Well, it's a snap to do with Bananas Foster Crunch Cake, an easy-as-can-be, delicious, and moist banana cake recipe!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup light or dark rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and granulated sugar until crumbly. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in bananas, rum, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; blend well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and stir just until blended.
- In a small bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Sprinkle 1/2 the nut mixture into Bundt pan. Pour half the batter over nut mixture, then sprinkle with remaining nuts and add remaining batter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 to 15 minutes. To remove cake from pan, first loosen sides, then invert onto a serving platter.
For an added special treat, drizzle with caramel sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!