Bananas 'n' Cream Squares
Wow! If you're a banana lover, with Bananas 'n' Cream Squares, you just stumbled across a dream-come-true dessert!
1 hr 20 min
What You'll Need:
cup (1-1/2 sticks) chilled butter
cups all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped pecans, divided
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
4 ripe bananas
2 (4-serving) packages banana or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
3 cups milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cut butter into flour and mix with a fork until mixture is crumbly. Add 1/2 cup pecans and mix well. Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until light golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until well combined. Add half the whipped topping; mix well. Pour over cooled crust.
- Cut bananas into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in a single layer over cream cheese layer.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat pudding mix and milk until creamy. Spoon over bananas and top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
11 27 12