Brownie Cream Cheese Pudding Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Brownie Cream Cheese Pudding Cake is sure to steal the show at your next gathering. Just be sure to save some of this decadent dessert for yourself, because there won't be any left after the gang starts eating it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, stir together first 4 ingredients until batter is smooth. Spoon half of brownie batter into a lightly greased 3-quart slow cooker.
- Beat cream cheese and butter with an electric beater on medium speed until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla. Fold in flour and chocolate chips. Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter in slow cooker. Dollop remaining brownie batter over cream cheese mixture; swirl mixture gently with a knife.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5-1/2 hours, or until set. Carefully remove slow cooker insert from heat element; let stand 45 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.