Candy Bar Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 cake
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 28 Min
- READY IN
- 43 Min
You'd never guess that this cake started with a mix. It's dressed up with a layer of caramel topping and topped with peanut butter frosting but it's not finished until chopped candy bars are sprinkled on top!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (12.25-ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (2.07-ounce) chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars, chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare cake mix according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Gently poke holes in top of cake, using end of a wooden spoon. Pour caramel topping slowly over cake.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and butter at with an electric beater at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating at low speed until smooth; add milk. Stir in vanilla. Spread evenly over cake; sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Cut into squares to serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Want even more tasty cake mix recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!