Caramel Pecan Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ooey gooey Caramel Pecan Poke Cake starts with a packaged cake mix, but still has that old fashioned “from-scratch” taste that everyone craves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can caramel topping
- 1 (16-ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes, then poke holes in top of cake using a wooden spoon handle.
- In a medium bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping. Pour mixture slowly over cake while still warm.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight. Spread frosting over cake, sprinkle with pecans, and serve.
Feel free to use your favorite frosting flavor!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!