Caramel Pecan Poke Cake
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Ooey gooey Caramel Pecan Poke Cake starts with a packaged cake mix, but still has that old fashioned “from-scratch” taste that everyone craves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can caramel topping
- 1 (16-ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes, then poke holes in top of cake using a wooden spoon handle.
- In a medium bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping. Pour mixture slowly over cake while still warm.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight. Spread frosting over cake, sprinkle with pecans, and serve.
Feel free to use your favorite frosting flavor!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 14 14