Cherry Fudge Cake
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
You'll want to skip the main course and go right to dessert when you make this Cherry Fudge Cake. No need to head to the bakery when we can make one like this that's just so good!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl until blended. Pour into a sprayed 9 -x 13-inch pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until blended. Pour over cooled cake, and let stand until set.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 07 14