Cherry Fudge Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll want to skip the main course and go right to dessert when you make this Cherry Fudge Cake. No need to head to the bakery when we can make one like this that's just so good!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pie filling, eggs, and almond extract; mix until well blended. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat to low, and simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until blended. Pour over cooled cake, and let stand until set.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.
- Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake
- Caramel Pecan Poke Cake
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Fudgy Pistachio Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 17 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Cold Fudge Cake
- 33 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Cake
- Apple-Filled Pound Cake