Cherry Fudge Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll want to skip the main course and go right to dessert when you make this Cherry Fudge Cake. No need to head to the bakery when we can make one like this that's just so good!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pie filling, eggs, and almond extract; mix until well blended. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat to low, and simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until blended. Pour over cooled cake, and let stand until set.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!