Cherry Fudge Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
You'll want to skip the main course and go right to dessert when you make this Cherry Fudge Cake. No need to head to the bakery when we can make one like this that's just so good!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl until blended. Pour into a sprayed 9 -x 13-inch pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until blended. Pour over cooled cake, and let stand until set.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!