We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like chocolate and peanut butter - and who doesn't? - this rich and decadent chocolate cake will surely fulfill your fantasy for the ultimate chocolate dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped peanut butter cups, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate syrup, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup peanut butter ice cream topping
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, prepare batter according to package directions. Stir in chocolate chips and 1 cup peanut butter cup pieces. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in top of cake. Pour sweetened condensed milk over top of cake, letting it sink into the holes, then pour 1 cup chocolate syrup over top of cake, letting it sink into the holes. Let cool completely.
- Top cake with whipped topping. Drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup and the peanut butter topping. Sprinkle with remaining peanut butter cup pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!