- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
What You'll Need:
Nonstick cooking spray
3 egg whites, at room temperature
teaspoon cream of tartar
teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (4-serving-size) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
cup 1% milk
teaspoon almond extract
1 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
1 pint raspberries
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes, or until soft peaks form. Add the sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the vanilla extract then spoon the mixture into the pie plate, spreading the meringue evenly over the bottom and up the sides of the plate.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until light golden; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk, and almond extract; beat until slightly thickened. Fold in the whipped topping then pour mixture into the cooled meringue crust. Top with the raspberries and serve, or chill until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES