- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr
Think the name is an exaggeration? You haven't tasted the rich layers upon layers of chocolate in Chocolate Sin!
What You'll Need:
1 (16-ounce) chocolate pound cake, cut into 1/4-inch slices
2 (4-serving size) packages instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
3 cups milk
1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
1 cup chopped walnuts, divided
cup coarsely chopped chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
What To Do:
- Layer half of the pound cake slices in a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix and milk and blend with a wire whisk until thickened. Fold in half of whipped topping.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over pound cake slices and sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts and 1/2 cup cookie crumbs.
- Repeat layers then top with remaining whipped topping and remaining 1/4 cup cookie crumbs.
- Cover and chill 2 hours before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 17 14