Chocolate Snack Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You parents often have your hands full trying to juggle everything you have to do for your families. Need an easy homemade dessert for the bake sale, or the Scout meeting, or the PTA function? Chocolate Snack Cake is it!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups black coffee
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add coffee, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Stir until batter is a uniform color throughout.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely then cut into squares.
Make this easy chocolate cake look oh-so-fancy simply by sprinkling the cooled cake with confectioners' sugar!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!