Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
Imagine being the hit of a potluck supper or even the neighborhood coffee klatch. Whip up one of these and get ready for all the raves.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/4
cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix well. Press into a 10-inch springform pan, covering the bottom and sides. Chill while preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar with an electric beater. Add the eggs, one at a time, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix well. With a spoon, stir in the chocolate chips. Pour the filling over the chilled crust and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until firm. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, with a spoon, mix the sour cream, remaining sugar, and vanilla until well combined. Pour 1-1/2 cups of the sour cream mixture over the top of the cheesecake. Mix the remaining sour cream mixture with the cocoa and drizzle over the top. Swirl with a knife and bake for 5 more minutes. Let cool, then refrigerate overnight.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 13 13