Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine being the hit of a potluck supper or even the neighborhood coffee klatch. Whip up one of these and get ready for all the raves.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix well. Press into a 10-inch springform pan, covering the bottom and sides. Chill while preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar with an electric beater. Add the eggs, one at a time, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix well. With a spoon, stir in the chocolate chips. Pour the filling over the chilled crust and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until firm. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, with a spoon, mix the sour cream, remaining sugar, and vanilla until well combined. Pour 1-1/2 cups of the sour cream mixture over the top of the cheesecake. Mix the remaining sour cream mixture with the cocoa and drizzle over the top. Swirl with a knife and bake for 5 more minutes. Let cool, then refrigerate overnight.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?