Easter Candy Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 cake squares
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Our Easter Candy Cake wins the prize for tasting great and being lots of fun to make and eat.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) can white frosting
- Green decorating sugar, jelly beans, and marshmallow chicks
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13- baking dish with cooking spray then flour lightly.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa, mayonnaise, water, and vanilla; blend with an electric beater on medium speed until well combined.
Pour batter into baking dish and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Frost cake and cut into 15 squares. Decorate each square with colored sugar and Easter candies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Presidential Cake
- Cold Fudge Cake
- Peach Upside-Down Cake
- Hawaiian Poke Cake
- Lemon Sheet Cake
- Sky High German Chocolate Cake
- Old Fashioned Southern Chocolate Cake
- Strawberry-Chocolate Dump Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 17 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More