Easy Peach Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did we tell you this one's a cinch? No need to tell the gang, though - let 'em think you're amazing!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package butter-flavored yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (21-ounce) container peach pie filling
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13- inch baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm, or when cool, cover until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!