We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bringing in the harvest was never this scrumptious (till now)!! This simple autumn dessert brings together the best flavors of the season all put together for a Harvest Cake you won't soon forget.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake about 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Make this a little extra special with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
- We just love desserts that shout autumn! We suggest you also whip up one (or several) of our Butternut Squash Rolls!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Presidential Cake
- Cold Fudge Cake
- Peach Upside-Down Cake
- Hawaiian Poke Cake
- Lemon Sheet Cake
- Old Fashioned Southern Chocolate Cake
- Sky High German Chocolate Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 17 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Strawberry-Chocolate Dump Cake