Heavenly Freezer Cake
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr
What You'll Need:
1 angel food cake, cut into 12 (1-inch) slices
gallon strawberry ice cream, cut into 12 slices
1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Arrange cake slices in the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Place ice cream slices evenly over top of cake.
- In a medium bowl, mix whipped topping and pineapple; spread over ice cream. Sprinkle with nuts, cover, and freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
- For an extra special touch, garnish with fresh strawberries.
- And if you can't find a rectangular container of ice cream, a round container will work just as well!
- Cool and refreshing freezer desserts are great 'cause the freezer does most of the work! We suggest you also try our homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches for another tasty option!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 22 14