- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
This is a quick, festive way to top off your holiday meal! Garnish it with a few leftover candy canes with a side of hot cocoa for an easy Christmas cake the whole family will enjoy. If you're looking for an easy Christmas cake recipe that won't make you feel overstuffed after dinner, this is one dessert you won't want to miss.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (about 10 ounces) prepared angel food cake
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 candy canes
What To Do:
- Place cake on serving platter and slice in half horizontally. Remove top and set aside.
- Place candy canes in a zippered plastic bag and seal. Break into small pieces with a rolling pin or mallet.
- Spread half whipped topping over bottom half of cake. Sprinkle half of candy cane bits evenly over topping. Replace top half of cake. Spread with remaining whipping topping and candy cane bits. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 18 13