Lemon Pudding Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll keep coming back for slice after slice of this moist and citrusy Lemon Pudding Cake. They'll love the irresistible, classic taste, and you'll love how easy this cake-mix recipe comes together. (Okay, you'll love the taste too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Generously coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with a mixer on low speed, blend together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water until moistened, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into Bundt pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes, then invert onto a platter to finish cooling.
- In a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, and lime juice until smooth. Drizzle over cake and serve.
- Top with orange, lemon, and/or lime zest for that extra citrus punch.
- You can get nice color and flavor variations by using any flavor gelatin mix or even instant pudding mix, instead of the lemon pudding mix.
If you loved this lemon dessert, be sure to check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!