We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to be a millionaire to feel like a million bucks when you serve this decadent recipe for Milliionaire's Cake. It's got layer upon layer of creamy goodness that willl be the hit of dessert time!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained, with 6 pieces reserved for garnish
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 (8-inch) round cake pans with cooking spray. Stir oranges into prepared batter. Evenly divide batter between cake pans.
- Bake 32 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool; remove from pans. Cut each cake horizontally in half, creating 4 layers; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and pudding. Stir in crushed pineapple and whipped topping.
- Place one cake layer on platter and spread with one-quarter of pudding mixture. Repeat with remaining layers. Decorate with reserved orange pieces and sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.