We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 (10-inch) cake
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Our secret to warm-weather entertaining? No cooking-no kidding! This three-ingredient cake helps us keep our cool whether we've got guests or just feel like whipping up an OOH-SO-EASY dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-inch) round angel food cake (store-bought)
- 1/2 gallon Neapolitan ice cream, softened
- 1 (2.6-ounce) package whipped topping mix
What To Do:
- Using a serrated knife, cut cake horizontally into 4 equal layers. Place bottom cake layer on a serving plate.
- Slice ice cream into thirds according to flavors. Spread top of bottom cake layer with chocolate ice cream. Top with second cake layer; spread with vanilla ice cream. Top with third cake layer; spread with strawberry ice cream. Top with remaining cake layer. Cover and freeze 1 hour.
- Prepare both envelopes of whipping topping mix according to package directions.
- Remove cake from freezer, and spread top and sides with whipped topping. Cover loosely; freeze until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with whole strawberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.