No-Bake Holiday Fruitcake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know that old story about how most fruitcakes never get eaten, they're just given as gifts? Well, that's not the case with this no-bake one. It's gonna get eaten...and sure, you can give it as a gift because it's one they're gonna really love!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package graham crackers, crushed
- 2 (6 ounces) containers candied cherries (1 red and 1 green), coarsely chopped
- 1 (6 ounces) container candied pineapple
- 2 (14 ounces each) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Line 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, letting wrap hang over sides a few inches.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and thoroughly mix with your clean hands. Place mixture into lined pan and cover well. Freeze for at least 8 hours, or overnight before serving.
- To serve, remove from freezer, invert over serving platter, remove pan and plastic wrap, and cut into slices. Store any remaining cake in freezer.
This is a very rich cake, so keep in mind that a small slice will go a long way!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Presidential Cake
- Cold Fudge Cake
- Peach Upside-Down Cake
- Hawaiian Poke Cake
- Lemon Sheet Cake
- Old Fashioned Southern Chocolate Cake
- Sky High German Chocolate Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 17 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Strawberry-Chocolate Dump Cake