Peanut Butter Mousse Cake
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
cup chopped peanuts, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup peanuts, and butter; mix well. Press into bottom of an ungreased 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake 15 minutes; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat 1-1/2 cups heavy cream until stiff; set aside. In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla; mix well. Fold in whipped cream and pour into cooled crust.
- Refrigerate 2 hours, or until set.
- In a small saucepan, combine granulated sugar and remaining heavy cream over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Mix until chocolate chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool 3 to 5 minutes then spread evenly over peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until set.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 23 14