Peanut Butter Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow - this pound cake is so creamy-rich, it's unbelievable! Try our luscious Peanut Butter Pound Cake the next time you're having peanut butter dessert cravings.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9- x 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in peanut butter and flour.
- Spread equal amounts of mixture into prepared loaf pans; bake 20 minutes then remove loaves from oven and sprinkle with equal amounts of chopped peanuts. Return loaves to oven and bake 30 to 35 more minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove loaves from pans and let cool completely before slicing.
Want to take this dessert over the top? How about covering it in a homemade chocolate ganache? It's so easy to do, just click here to learn how!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!