Pineapple Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a yummy dessert for a covered-dish supper? Then this is your ticket! You can even make it a day or two ahead, and grab it from the fridge on your way out the door!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- Combine pineapple juice, cake mix, eggs, mandarin oranges, and mayonnaise in a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with an electric beater until blended. Pour batter into a greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in dish on a wire rack.
- Combine drained pineapple, whipped topping, and pudding mix in a mixing bowl; beat at low speed until blended. Spread mixture evenly over cake. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?