Pink Lady Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be tickled pink when you try our easy Pink Lady Cake. Made with cake mix convenience, a slice tastes like a trip to the berry patch!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounce) container white frosting
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry preserves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir dry gelatin mix into cake batter; mix well. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake according to package directions. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine white frosting and strawberry preserves. Evenly spread frosting onto cake. Serve immediately or cover until ready to serve.
For that extra special look, garnish each slice of cake with a fresh strawberry.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Classic Cakes: 24 Easy Cake Recipes to Enjoy Year-Round!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!