Pink Lady Cake
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
You'll be tickled pink when you try our easy Pink Lady Cake. Made with cake mix convenience, a slice tastes like a trip to the berry patch!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounce) container white frosting
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry preserves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir dry gelatin mix into cake batter; mix well. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake according to package directions. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine white frosting and strawberry preserves. Evenly spread frosting onto cake. Serve immediately or cover until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
05 26 13