Pumpkin Spice Roll
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Wow them all with this pumpkin cake that's all rolled up, jelly roll style! The swirls of creamy filling contrasted with the pumpkin-colored cake makes this Pumpkin Spice Roll an eye-catching autumn dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in pumpkin and eggs. Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and invert onto a clean kitchen towel that has been sprinkled with 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar. While cake is still hot, roll it up in the towel jelly roll-style from the narrow end; cool on a wire rack. When cool, unroll cake and remove towel.
- In a small bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and remaining confectioners' sugar. Spread onto cooled cake and immediately re-roll (without towel). Place on serving platter and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into slices just before serving.
- To give this the final touch, sprinkle on some confectioners' sugar just before serving.
- This Pumpkin Spice Roll is just one of the mouthwatering desserts you'll find in our cookbook, Sinful Sweets and Tasty Treats.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!